Video Lecture on Preparation Methods of Alkanes has been specially recorded to explain different preparation methods of alkanes. It includes the preparation of alkanes from unsaturated hydrocarbons i.e. by hydrogenation of alkenes and alkynes, by reduction of haloalkanes, by decarboxylation of sodium salts of carboxylic acids, by Kolbe’s electrolysis, etc.
Click the following video link for complete Video lecture on Preparation Methods of Alkanes-
Important Tips for Preparation of IIT-JEE/NEET
(1) Select a good mentor of Chemistry. Several educational channels and the best mentors of Chemistry are available on YouTube for free. You may follow one of them rather than wandering here and there.
(2) Centralize your study to the NCERT books and one or two reference books of organic Chemistry. Don’t follow too many books otherwise, you would not be able to complete your syllabus. Always remember, different books differ being only nineteen or twenty in text quality, but never differ of being nineteen and twenty-five.
(3) Follow the quality notes of a good mentor. Don’t run behind the brand, but run behind the concise and effective notes of your mentor.
(4) Prepare your own capsule notes for revision.
(5) Maintain consistency and regularity in your preparation.
(6) Revise the prepared topics regularly. Always remember, revision is not a waste of time but it makes you perfect. Always keep in mind that, “Revision is division” i.e. Revision improves your marks and ultimately your rank in the final selection.
(7) Solve practice problems and previous year’s papers in the specified time frame. It would help you to finish your paper timely in the final examination.
(8) Always be confident in your preparation, but never be overconfident. Always read the question carefully and then answer. You usually make mistakes in overconfidence and it has to be reduced.
Important Reference Books for Physical Chemistry
(1) Physical Chemistry by Dr. O.P. Tandon
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Chemistry
(3) Numerical Chemistry by R.C. Mukhargy
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for Class 11 from the following link-
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for Class 12 from the following link-
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for NEET 2022 from the following link-
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for IIT-JEE 2022 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 9 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 10 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 11 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (Hindi Medium) from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for IIT-JEE/NEET from the following link-
About Shailendra Shukla Sir
By profession, Shailendra Shukla Sir is a power chemist in a very reputed power generation company. He has been a professional teacher of competitive chemistry for a long time and his sole aim is to provide quality guidance to the aspirants of UPSC, State PSCs, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, NEET, and Academic examinations, especially to those who belong to the economically vulnerable class of society and cannot afford heavy tuition fees of professional institutions.
For Video lectures and Live Classes of Shailendra Shukla sir visit “Exacademy” YouTube channel
For pdf notes, video lectures, and online tests Download the “Exacademy” Mobile App. Click Here for download-
You may also follow Shailendra Shukla Sir on the “Exacademy” and “Chemistry for Competitions” telegram channels and the “Exacademy” Facebook group.
The link for the “Exacademy” Facebook group is here-