NEET 2021 Chemistry Test Series
- Are you a NEET aspirant?
- Do you want to boost up your marks in Chemistry?
- Do you need Chapter-wise most important MCQs of Chemistry with a detailed explanation?
- Are you in need of personal assistance of the best SMEs of Chemistry
NEET 2021 Chemistry Test Series has been specially designed for NEET aspirants to boost up marks and rank in NEET 2021 and to provide live interaction with the best SMEs of Chemistry.
- Weekly Test (Every Sunday at 10 AM) as per NTA norms for NEET 2021
- Total Number of Tests = 10
- Helpful to find the All India Ranking of the aspirant in Chemistry
- Most important and the most probable categories of objective questions with Detailed Explanation
- Live interaction with the Most renowned SMEs of Chemistry
Click Here to subscribe/purchase the Chemistry Test Series
Important Tips for Preparation of IIT-JEE/NEET
(1) Select a good mentor of Chemistry. Several educational channels and the best mentors of Chemistry are available on YouTube for free. You may follow one of them rather than wandering here and there.
(2) Centralize your study to the NCERT books and one or two reference books of organic Chemistry. Don’t follow too many books otherwise, you would not be able to complete your syllabus. Always remember, different books differ being only nineteen or twenty in text quality, but never differ of being nineteen and twenty-five.
(3) Follow quality notes of a good mentor. Don’t run behind the brand, but run behind the concise and effective notes of your mentor.
(4) Prepare your own capsule notes for revision.
(5) Maintain consistency and regularity in your preparation.
(6) Revise the prepared topics regularly. Always remember, revision is not a waste of time but it makes you perfect. Always keep in mind that, “Revision is division” i.e. Revision improves your marks and ultimately your rank in the final selection.
(7) Solve practice problems and previous year’s papers in the specified time frame. It would help you to finish your paper timely in the final examination.
(8) Always be confident in your preparation, but never be overconfident. Always read the question carefully and then answer. You usually make mistakes in overconfidence and it has to be reduced.
Important Reference Books for Physical Chemistry
(1) Physical Chemistry by Dr. O.P. Tandon
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Chemistry
(3) Numerical Chemistry by R.C. Mukhargy
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 9 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 10 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 11 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (Hindi Medium) from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for IIT-JEE/NEET from the following link-
About Shailendra Shukla Sir
By profession, Shailendra Shukla Sir is a senior executive officer in a very reputed power generation company. He has been a professional teacher of competitive chemistry for a long time and his sole aim is to provide quality guidance to the aspirants of UPSC, State PSCs, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, NEET, and Academic examinations, especially to those who belong to the economically vulnerable class of society and cannot afford heavy tuition fees of professional institutions.
For Video lectures and Live Classes of Shailendra Shukla sir visit “Exacademy” youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPxVWdS2VBCN8YZ7Xaqnlg
For pdf notes, video lectures, and online tests Download the “Exacademy” Mobile App. Click Here for download-
You may also follow Shailendra Shukla Sir on the “Exacademy” and “Chemistry for Competitions” telegram channels and the “Exacademy” Facebook group.
The link for the “Exacademy” Facebook group is here-