Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 9 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 10 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 11 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (English Medium) from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (Hindi Medium) from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for IIT-JEE/NEET from the following link-
PPTs of Chemistry for Tutors/YouTubers
- Are you an Online Chemistry Tutor/ Chemistry YouTuber?
- Are you in need of High-quality Chemistry PPTs to take Online Classes with Extreme Clarity?
- Do you need Chemistry PPTs to make your YouTube Videos/Video books?
- Do you need Chapterwise PPTs of the most important MCQs of Chemistry with a detailed explanation?
Chemistry PPTs for Tutors/YouTubers have been specially designed for Chemistry Tutors/YouTubers to take Online Classes through ZOOM and other compatible apps as well as to make YouTube Videos/Video Books of Chemistry with Extreme Clarity. Similarly, Chapter-wise PPTs of Most Probable MCQs of Chemistry contains the most important and the most probable categories of objective questions with Detailed Explanation.
Salient Features of Chemistry PPTs for Tutors
- The Easiest and High-Quality Text Materials
- The Easiest Diagrams (Easy to draw)
- Extreme Clarity
- Error Free Text materials
- Chapter-wise PPTs of Most Probable MCQs of Chemistry with Detailed Explanation.
WhatsApp at +91 7389757666 (Yash Shukla) to book your order now.
Important Tips for Preparation of IIT-JEE/NEET
(1) Select a good mentor of Chemistry. Several educational channels and the best mentors of Chemistry are available on YouTube for free. You may follow one of them rather than wandering here and there.
(2) Centralize your study to the NCERT books and one or two reference books of organic Chemistry. Don’t follow too many books otherwise, you would not be able to complete your syllabus. Always remember, different books differ being only nineteen or twenty in text quality, but never differ of being nineteen and twenty-five.
(3) Follow quality notes of a good mentor. Don’t run behind the brand, but run behind the concise and effective notes of your mentor.
(4) Prepare your own capsule notes for revision.
(5) Maintain consistency and regularity in your preparation.
(6) Revise the prepared topics regularly. Always remember, revision is not a waste of time but it makes you perfect. Always keep in mind that, “Revision is division” i.e. Revision improves your marks and ultimately your rank in the final selection.
(7) Solve practice problems and previous year’s papers in the specified time frame. It would help you to finish your paper timely in the final examination.
(8) Always be confident in your preparation, but never be overconfident. Always read the question carefully and then answer. You usually make mistakes in overconfidence and it has to be reduced.
Important Reference Books for Physical Chemistry
(1) Physical Chemistry by Dr. O.P. Tandon
(2) Modern’s ABC of Objective Chemistry
(3) Numerical Chemistry by R.C. Mukhargy